Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dreams of a desperate soul!!!

Like the Hendrix plays the Guitar..
I want to shoot it like a star..
To distance azure..I traveled light years..
Tiered and bored of proving myself..
To the dirty and abysmal  world..

I want to drive a Mercedes..
Drink the most costliest Wine..
Lay in the beds of the wonderland..
With arms stretched far and wide...

The wrecks of the ship which i rode...
Are now the remnant of the past..
I jingle the tales of the life...
However hard they are...

Seems like a unending lust..
But its what you get..
Is what you deserve..
May be I was born to slog..
And die like one..

Life is a board of chess..
And myself a very small pawn..
May be my destiny holds no dream..
So I get desperate ..
to at least achieve some..

No comments:

Post a Comment