Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3 sheets to the wind..

The monday has again dawned..
To the leave a note in my life...
i need to get back to the fight again..
Just to get lost in the herd...

My romance with you continues..
The mighty dream of the night..
would erode my reality...
My soul being degraded to a miserable plight..

My romance with you gets browner..
And now that I have thrown..
Three sheets of the winds..
I wonder how the days have changed..

To the poetic description of a beggars past..
I wonder the warmth of your sip..
The night has never been so lonely..
As I sip the last few drops..

the pleasure that you leave is surreal..
And the ideas that you generate are idiotic..
Still I seek your graceful help...
On every weekend night...

Oh your smell is intoxicating ...
and the thoughts that you generate
are truly intoxicating...
To blasphemy in which i ponder..
to the country of utopia in wonder..
as a vagrant gypsy soul...
amid a thousand stars..
you are the one ...
who give me peace and  pleasure..

Your Godly powers prompt me to write
About friends, family and life..
To love I lost and to the future
which I never saw bright..

You make me to paint..
and to think Like a star..
like a man who hardly cares..
Like a guitar which lost its cadence..
Among a thousand foul players..

I wish you had more to offer..
Than just the thoughts...
Like a reformist who is born..
Every day and every night...

The intoxication rises higher...
I exist like a nonchalant being..
I raise my glass for getting more...
All I say cheers and start afresh..
Though three sheets of the wind I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment